Friday, April 17, 2015

FACEBOOK IS THE GOVERNMENT


I get the message in the image to the left from Facebook to change my name because it doesn't appear authenticate.  Facebook is worried that people that know me will not be able to find me.  Isn't that nice of them? I could quote all reasons this is not logical but I will not.  I am locked out until I provide one of the items listed in this image. Haven't we been lectured about identity theft and being careful about such documents?  But I am supposed to trust a company that never answers emails must less let you talk to a live person.
Of course I do not need to worry because Facebook gave me this reassurance. I can totally trust them to do just that.  Right?  I trust it as much as I would trust such a statement from a government agency. Not!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment