Sunday, May 12, 2013

I AM NOT A VICTIM ANYMORE AND OTHER PINTERESTING THINGS

As I was sitting here thinking about what I would blog about, I picked up Carol Tuttle's book and started reading.  This jumped out at me,
 "I was told that I was creating my struggles....I could no longer blame anyone else for the dysfunction in my life.  I liked believing I was a victim who had learned to be a survivor........IF I were the creator...then I was creating some pretty messed up scenarios."
Ms Tuttle had just reminded me that I create my own destiny.  Sometimes, as I am sure lots of you do, I begin thinking about my Pinteresting business training and start having self-doubts and creating all sorts of bad scenarios   At those times I remind myself that I am bringing negative into my life and need to let go and bring the positive.  Focus those energies instead on how I can better market my services because I know I am the best of the best.

As I sit and think of all this, I begin to think of business owners who have not tried Pinterest as a social media tool.  A major roadblock is that most do not understand it and the fear of the unknown holds them back.  Just like me, they are allowing the negative energy to hold them back.  This results in business owners  not allow the positive energy of what Pinterest can do for them and believing that it will truly promote their business.  Pinterest is a dynamic tool that has statistically proven that it drives traffic to your website for final sells better than any other tool out there.  

What would it take to convince you to give it a try? 

TAKE A LOOK AT PINTEREST PRO SOLUTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment